Come for the job… stay for the challenge.
Java/Python Developer (Team Leader)
No of Vacancies : 2
Work Station: Bashundhara Residential Area
Job Context: As a Full Stack Developer involved in back-end and front-end developing team. Took part in designing, building, maintaining, reviewing and supporting quality code and services.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Implement RESTful Web services to retrieve data from client side and make REST API calling from Angular 2 (Typescript) and/or Vue.js and parsing the data to project client and handle the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Use advanced Core Java concepts of Collections, Generics, Multithreading, and synchronization for Design Patterns.
- Develop and/or maintain software capabilities using Java software development environment.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Ensure bug free integration related development.
- Full Time
- Software Engineer
- Minimum B.Sc in IPE from any reputed university.
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s(sad).
- Application Development using Java Micro service Architecture, Core Java.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s(sad).
- E-commerce, Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous body, IT Enabled Service, Overseas Companies.
Additional Job Requirements
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Knowledge on Micro service Architecture implementation using spring and spring cloud.
- Should have strong knowledge of REST API.
- Should have experience in working on PostgreSQL database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Shading, replication, schema design.
- Passion for Automated Testing - unit, integration, regression.
- Experienced user of Git, Maven, Jenkins, and CI/CD
- Strong logical/critical thinking abilities, especially analyzing existing database schema, application architectures, and developing a good understanding of data models.
- Only Male
- Minimum 25 Year/s
Application Dead Line
- As Per Company Policy.
|Job Nature||:||Full Time|
|Experience||:||Minimum 4 Year/s|
|Age||:||Minimum 25 Year/s|
|Job Location||:||Bashundhara Residential Area|